Elliott got to go in for his 9 month checkup Wednesday. He was 21 lbs 3 oz and his nurse measured him at 27 1/2 inches long. I measured him at home and he was about an inch taller, so I know he moved on the paper checking things out, but guess we'll have to wait until he'll stand up for better accuracy... maybe. That puts him in the 30th percentile for height and the 60th for weight, but the Dr said that he'll slim down even more as he moves around (which is everywhere now).
Elliott is right on target and doing great, but the doctor noticed a sore in his throat. He suspects Elliott may be coming down with another virus (WHAT?? AGAIN??) So the humidifier is running nonstop in his room and he slept great last night after I gave him baby motrin. Think it took the hurt away. Poor little guy.
The photo I'm posting is of Elliott eating mashed potatoes (and LOVING it!!) Sometimes he turns his nose at baby food and prefers to feed himself instead.




1 comment:
He's so cute! And he's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment