Sunday, August 22, 2010

Life update

Obviously I haven't been keeping up with my blog...  Here's a mini life update for now and I'll try to update a little more often...

baby
We are expecting!!  Baby #3 looks healthy and is due on Dominic's birthday, March 13.  I assume that we'll deliver a week or 2 early, so we could hit the end of February.  Time will tell...  I feel wonderful like I always do while incubating.  Dominic is hoping for another brother because as he says, "I love my Elliott so much!"


van
We have new wheels!  We've been planning and saving for several years.  Finally, last week we went to a dealership and bought a Honda Odyssey.  I am LOVING it.  The leather wipes off clean, I can separate the kids, and we can bring extra friends and family places with us without squishing anyone.  Plus, extra room for bringing baby home. 

preschool
Since Dominic's awesome preschool teacher moved to Texas, I decided to run a small preschool out of our home for 4 year olds.  It's called the Little Sprouts Preschool, and Dominic and 5 little friends will be learning here two days a week.  Dominic's teacher (and another teacher friend) have been excellent resources, and I have so many ideas and themes and fun learning games, I hope to fit them all in.

Those are all the "big" things for now...  :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hooray for all three! Can't wait to meet the new little baby,so happy for you to get a new van, and I'm so glad that Jacob gets to come to your preschool!

Julie said...

I can't wait to find out if you'll have a boy or girl! A girl would be so fun, but my bank account hopes for a boy :) I hope preschool's as fun for you as it will be for the kids!