Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's day!

About my valentine...

I don't get flowers or cards (except from my children thanks to my sweet sisters).

I do get a wonderful husband who comes home and helps me with dinner, clean-up, bath time and bedtime routines after a 12 hour shift that starts at an obscene hour.

I can hand him a kid with a full diaper, or a kid full of vomit, and they'll get well taken care of while I clean up the aftermath.

These last few weeks, he's also helped me pull night shifts to steam up our bathrooms so our croupy kids could breathe, indulged them with pancakes at all hours of the day, and is working so many overtime hours and shifts that I don't know when we'll get him to ourselves for a day. 

Whenever you get a chance to read our blog again, Travis.... I LOVE YOU and all that you are and all that you do.  xoxo

No comments: