Monday, October 26, 2009

Puppy & brothers



Elliott is all ready for Halloween! I finished his costume last week and he kept wanting to put on the jacket even though it is double fleece! Hopefully he doesn't overheat. (He makes SUCH a cute puppy!!)





I also have the CUTEST videos of the brothers in their matching skeleton (glow-in-the-dark) PJs playing Ring-a-Round-the-Rosie. I'm putting one up, but it was so fun to see Dominic and Elliott playing together the way I used to play with my sisters when I was little. The boys made up the game on their own. Here are my observations of the rules:


  • Dominic does the singing



  • Elliott does the leading



  • They do a shaky dance after "they all fall down"



  • Elliott has to "fall" first



  • Dominic falls 2nd, but likes to say "ow" and waits until Elliott gets back up before he gets up and they start all over again


  • 1 comment:

    Joan said...

    Very cute Video! I do love the PJs :)