Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OMSI


Yay... I got a photo. (Thanks Jean!)
L-R: Dominic, Elliott (trying to escape), Joslyn, Caitlyn, and Jack

Jean, my mom and I took 2 preschoolers and 3 babies to OMSI. We tried for the zoo, but about 50 cars were all circling the parking lots waiting for a space to open up. I finally realized that the zoo is doing concerts in the park on Wednesdays, but the lot is shared by the Children's museum and the World Forestry center. Hundreds of parking and not a SINGLE spot.

So off to OMSI and the babies, Joslyn and Jack enjoyed the infant area, ball pit, and fish aquarium while Caitlyn and Dominic played sand, water and did arts & crafts. Elliott was with the babies and with the big kids off & on. It was so much fun for the kids to play together!!! Wore them all right out!! Jean got a photo of all the kids together (I forgot my camera!!) so if she sends me a pic, I'll post it.

No comments: