Monday, December 15, 2008

Crafty boy

Dominic and I have been having fun working on Christmas crafts. We try to do something fun together in the morning while Elliott is having his nap. Sometimes, all we do is laundry (Dominic likes to help load the machines and sort into baskets... really!!) and other days we try to get really crafty. I found some cute sets to put together at the fabric store, and here is Dominic proudly posing with the pom-pom elf and felt reindeer we made.




I think he thought the reindeer was supposed to be a puzzle because he took it apart after the glue was almost dry. (We've been playing puzzles a lot lately). We put it back together for now, anyway.

We also decorated the tree together, have plans for a graham cracker candy house, maybe a paper wreath, and we'll probably steal Amy & Ginnie's paper stocking idea, too. The "Artic Blast 2008" is making it too cold to play outside, so we have to burn up our kid energy indoors.

Elliott Antics:
Here's a picture of Elliott playing. He dances to music all day long. In fact, I sing him a song before I put him down for bed, and he pushes up from snuggling me so he can sway back and forth. He's such a cheery, happy little music lover!! Also, I have to make sure he doesn't "love" Dominic too roughly (I catch Elliott being hugged all the time, but he's learned how to grab shirts, hair, etc.)!!



My happy little stinkers!!

No comments: